These 39-person Securall Storm Shelters are designed to provide protection during severe storms. They are perfect for offices, schools, trailer/RV parks, campgrounds, construction sites, public venues, and more. With enough room to safely house people and supplies during severe weather incidences, these units are ideal for offering safety in otherwise vulnerable locations. These units are constructed of 12 gauge, formed steel wall sections which are welded together for ultimate strength. The roof is constructed in the same fashion and is also welded to the rest of the structure. High-capacity bolt down anchors provide for proper anchoring to your concrete surface. A heavy-duty 36"W FEMA 320 door allows for easy access while also providing sturdy resistance to high winds and debris impacts. 3 deadbolts and a strong, lockable lever style handle, all keyed alike, secure this door.
- Heavy-duty bolt down cement anchors secure the unit in place. Unit is relocatable.
- 2 vents (high and low) with welded vent covers for fresh air flow and to reduce the build up of air pressures
- Texas Tech tested and approved wall design for both FEMA 320 & ICC-500 (2008) standards with gray polyurethane enamel finish.
- NOTE: Building may require state approval. Please check with your local authorities to determine if state approval and/or state seal are required. Additional charges and lead times may apply.
- Non stock item. Ships from factory. Freight charges apply.