What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you subscribe to our email messages, fill out a form, or purchase product. Some examples of information you provide us:
- Account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Account information: name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Payment information: billing address and credit card number
- Online purchases, or other transaction with us and the contents of your shopping cart
- Email and chat communications
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Wh1.com takes reasonable precautions to protect your information.
- We use a trusted payment processing service to process your payment
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection.
- Our site is tested to ensure that is free of malware, viruses, phishing attacks and other things that may harm you or your computer
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is both password protected and firewall protected.
- Remember your preferences and allow you to enter your user name less frequently;
- Uniquely identify each user session when you access the services;
- Compile aggregated statistics to analyze how the services are used;
- Present you and communicate to you information that is targeted to your interests
- Measure the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, communications and advertising