Storage Lockers for Sale
Secure your personal effects while you learn, work, and play. Metal storage or school lockers, are compartments usually made of metal that can be locked for the safekeeping of valuables in a public setting. When discussing lockers, most think of them lining the halls of their school, but storage lockers can be used in a variety of settings: warehouses, manufacturing facilities, offices, gyms and rental properties.
Buying used lockers is a practical option that saves on cost. Along with the savings, there is virtually no difference between the two options, with the possibility of slight physical differences. While it can be cost effective, be cautious and know exactly what you are purchasing.
Q. What types of lockers are available?
A. Lockers are available in a number of different materials to suit specific applications:
- Metal - One of the most common types, these lockers are often found in school corridors, locker rooms, businesses, military bases, and condominium storage.
- Plastic - These are very popular when you need storage that is waterproof or corrosion resistant. They're also a good option for swimming pools and other areas with a lot of moisture.
- Wood - Use these to provide a rich look for clubs and higher level sports locker rooms. They can be customized as open units, with lockable doors, or a combination of both.
Q. Do lockers come assembled?
A. Depending on the specific size and application, lockers can be shipped assembled. In most cases they are shipped unassembled. We do offer on-site installation services in the majority of the US.
Q. What type of locks are available?
A. Most lockers have a lock hasp allowing the user to attach their own padlock. Other options are lock and key, combination, and even touch digital touch pad. If you are a school or business and want to provide the locks, we suggest adding a universal key option which will allow you to open all locks ordered with a single key if needed.
Q. How do I choose the right lockers?
A. Choosing the right lockers depends on your specific application and the amount of room that you have available. Here are some considerations to keep in mind:
- Box - Box lockers are really popular for companies with production, manufacturing, and other shift work. They are just the right size for cell phones, a purse, jacket, or small backpack.
- Tier - Most schools use a single or double tier locker in corridors for jackets and books, but remember when ordering your lockers that many students want to squeeze a backpack in too.
- Bulk - If you want to store large items, consider a bulk storage locker. These lockers are common on military bases, condominium building storage areas, and businesses that want to secure large, valuable equipment.
Q. What size should I buy?
A. Many times it can seem like there are just too many locker options to choose from, so let us help guide you to the right size from your specific needs. We can customize the size, material, and color to meet your specific needs. Contact our in-house experts today.